A career change was made to enable me to pursue my personal goal of learning clinical massage techniques that would impact positively for others health and wellbeing. During my first year studying for a Diploma in Clinical Massage I was drawn to the Healing Touch modality and decided to undertake Unit 1 Foundations of Healing Touch. I am a member of both Healing Touch New Zealand Inc. and New Zealand Massage. I am trained in Unit 1,2,3,4 and in training for Unit 5. This has been life changing for me as it fits beautifully with the other modalities I have chosen over the years. I also specialise in the fields of Caregiver/Companion with a focus in palliative care and End of Life as a Doula.
My passion is connecting with people from all walks of life and sharing my knowledge and experience with them. I have an inner drive of wanting to know what life is all about and why I am here. My skills and expertise range from my experience in the corporate world as an Administrator. Combining my career and life skills has given me the innate ability to tune into people and their environment and sense what is required in that moment and to respond to this.
Skills & Education
- Diploma in Clinical Massage specialising in Palliative Care
- Unit 1 Foundations of Healing Touch 02-03 June 2018 – Auckland
- Unit 2 Energetic Patterning and Clinical Applications 08-09 September 2018 – Auckland
- Unit 3 Advanced Healer Preparation 02-03 February 2019 – Auckland
- Unit 4 Case Management and Professional Practice 17-20 May 2019 – Wainui
- Currently studying for Unit 5 Healing Touch Practitioner
- Trained as a Companion for the Dying, End of Life Doula
- Peaceful Passing with Amitabha Hospice
- Certificate in Aromatherapy
- Module One Oncology Massage
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate
- Certificate in Palliative Support NZQF: Level 4
- Certificate in Celebrancy