One step away:
- If you were just one step away from reaching your goal, would you take that step? How do you know, right now, that you’re not?
- What a shame it would be to stop making the effort, when just a little bit more would make it all worthwhile. What a shame it would be to have taken all those steps, only to miss the very last one.
- The next step you take may very well be the one that makes all the others count. You owe it to yourself, and the efforts you’ve made, to keep going.
- No, the next step may not get you there. Yet what about the one after that? If you keep moving ahead, a little at a time, you will indeed arrive. When you take that final, triumphant step, you’ll be so very thankful you persevered.
- At some point success is just one step away. Keep going and you’ll be there.