Your personality can be determined by the shape of your fingers and it’s 100% true. If you don’t believe it, you can continue reading this article and choose the shape of your finger, like A, B or C?
You can check your friends’ shape as well and find out a bit more about their personality.
– You are not very open and you don’t share your feelings easily. You always strive to present yourself much stronger and more independent than you really are
– You are an emotional person and once you feel connected to someone you can be super fine.
– You despise lies, hypocrisy and dishonesty because it goes against your beliefs.
– You are reserved when it comes to showing emotions and want to appear cool and strong.
– You are known to be a bit eccentric and arrogant. You aren’t very tolerant.
– You have a big heart, and you like to help others. You will finish every task you are given even if you don’t like it.
– You enjoy having a good laugh, and can laugh at anything and everything as long as you are amused, even if it’s not so funny. Your expressions reveal all of your thoughts.
– You are generally cold with people you’re not really close to, but can even be overly emotional to your friends and family.
– You don’t like to be the first one to approach someone or take actions.
– You are very loyal and devoted. If you start falling in love with someone, you will give them your full attention and will always think about them.
– Deep down inside you have a very sensitive soul, although it may not look like that at times. Often people get the wrong idea about you because you are pretending to not know anything in order to protect someone’s feelings.
– You are very committed, once you set your mind on something, you’ll do your best to finish it until the end.
– You’re scared of getting hurt. You want people to think that you don’t need anyone, but you dream of finding your soulmate.
– You will stay calm even when you are feeling extremely uncomfortable about something.
– You easily forget things that make you upset, and you don’t hold a grudge.
– You don’t like unfamiliar territories. It bothers you when you have to deal with anything new and unknown.
– You are respectful towards other people’s opinions.
– You can sometimes come off bossy because your ego is extremely high when arguing with other people. But, you’ll be the first to apologize afterwards.
-You are not very open regarding your problems and feelings, you always keep them to yourself.
– You are very straightforward and you know very well what you like and dislike. You also like people to be able to trust you and depend on you.
POSTED BY: UNIVERSALLY SEPTEMBER 6, 2017