By Stephen Wagner
Remote viewing is the controlled use of the psychic phenomenon of ESP(extrasensory perception) through a specific method. Using a set of protocols (technical rules), the remote viewer can perceive a target — a person, object or event — that is located distantly in time and space. What makes remote viewing different than ESP is that, because it uses specific techniques, it can be learned by virtually anyone. Here’s how you can experiment with remote viewing.
Time Required: Up to 6 hours
- First decisions. Decide who will be the viewer (the person who actually does the remote viewing) and who will be the sender (the person who “transmits” the information to the viewer).
- Create the targets. Have a third, person who will not be involved in the remote viewing experiment, select 15 to 20 possible targets — the places the viewer will be remote viewing. The targets must be actual places, preferably within driving distance. This third person should write down details about each target on an index card. Information should include key features of the site: landmarks, geographic features, structures, and directions. The more strong details, the better.
- Secure the targets. The third person should place each target card in its own unmarked opaque envelope. Seal all envelopes.
- Choose the target. Have a fourth person randomly select one of the target envelopes and give it to the viewer.
- Plan a time. Decide on a span of time that the actual experiment will begin and end. For example, let’s say you choose to begin at 10 a.m. and end at 11 a.m. From this point, the sender and the viewer should have no contact until the experiment is over.
- Open the envelope. In a place separate from the viewer, the sender should open the envelope and for the first time find out what the target location is. The sender should then go to that location, planning to be there by the start time (in this case, 10 a.m.).
- Viewer preparation. Before the start time, the viewer should prepare by being in a quiet, comfortable location with as few distractions as possible. Dress comfortably, disconnect the phone or turn off the cell phone and go to the bathroom to avoid any possible interruptions. Get as relaxed as possible; try some breathing exercises.
- Start sending. At the agreed time, the sender is at the target location. The sender should look around and begin transmitting by thought detailed impressions of the location. The impressions should include specific colors, strong shapes, structures — even smells.
- Start viewing. At the agreed time, the viewer should be totally relaxed and be sitting comfortably with paper and pencil or pen. Write down the impressions that come across. Draw the shapes seen; note color and smell impressions.
- Notes. Before the experiment is over, the sender should also jot down notes about the specifics of the target location. Perhaps even photos or video can be taken.
- Ending the experiment. At the end of the agreed time, the viewer should sign and date all notes and drawings made. These are then given to another person.
- The judge. After the experiment is done, the viewer’s notes and the sender’s notes (and photos, if any) should be handed over to an impartial person (who thus far has had no connection with the experiment) who will act as a judge. The judge will compare the notes of the sender and the viewer to determine how successful the remote viewing experiment was.
- The verdict. Finally, all persons can gather to hear the judge’s opinion, view all of the materials and find out the number or percentage of remote viewing hits.
- Plan another experiment. Whether the results are satisfactory or disappointing, plan to try again. Psychic experiments take time and practice. Don’t give up.
- Share your successes. If you’ve conducted a successful remote viewing experiment, post it to social media or wherever you feel comfortable bragging about it.
- When the third party selects the target sites, it will be helpful to choose spots that have strong, bold and unique visual features. This will help make the transmission and reception of the target easier and more specific.
- At no time before or during the experiment should the viewer see or speak with the people who choose the targets and create the cards and envelopes. This prevents the accidental leakage of any information about the targets to the viewer beforehand.
- When the viewer is writing down and drawing impressions, don’t try to interpret, analyze or second-guess them. Record your first impressions without censorship or judgment. Just let it happen.
- For some viewers, it’s preferable to just sit and relax while impressions are received. Say what is “seen” and have someone else write down what is said. Consider recording it on audio or videotape. (This recording person should be absolutely silent during the recording.)
- Keep trying. Unlike a chemistry experiment in which you mix two chemicals and always get the same result, a psychic experiment like remote viewing is not always sure-fire. Results will vary with the people involved, the time and place, and other circumstances. But keep experimenting. You may find that your percentage of “hits” will improve over time.
What You Need:
- index cards
- pens or pencils
- tape recorder (optional)
- camera (optional)
- video camera (optional)