Tantra is an Ancient philosophy and way of life that leads to inner harmony and spiritual fulfillment. One of the key motives of tantra is connection and bringing about wholeness and richness into our everyday existence.
A big aspect of this practice is about relinquishing shame, judgment, guilt, and taboo;
Purpose of Course
- To clear the name of Tantra – Tantra has received a bad press from the West. The West has perverted what is a very old philosophy and basis for spiritual enlightenment in the East, into what appears to be an obsession with ‘Sacred Sex’. The truth is so far from this image. Certainly sexual technique is a part of the Tantric teaching but no more than there is the need to procreate in any culture. What Tantra does is take a physical action such as the act of sex and turn it into a spiritual meditation such as the magnificence of how we were created and the magic that goes into the process.
- To discover the wisdom of Tantra – In fact it is much more than that and hopefully the student will see the bigger picture and the wisdom of Tantric teaching because of this workshop.
- To realize the inner peace Tantra offers – We will explore simple truths such as what is our purpose in life; how to obtain spiritual bliss; what really is love and the Tantric teachings on relationships.
- To understand Body Energy and how to use it – We will look at the Body’s energy systems and the synergy on polarity between male and female. We will study Kundalini energy and ways to realize it.
- To be able to activate and raise Kundalini energy through secret massage techniques that result in bliss.
- To improve the intimacy and magic of your love life. – Lovemaking can be the most rewarding, mind-blowing and spiritual experience beyond your dreams. It is the single most purist spiritual gift we can give and receive from each other. We owe it to ourselves to fully achieve our potential being.
- To make your life more fulfilling – But, most of important of all, we aim to use the philosophy of Tantra to help you become a better you!
This workshop is designed to be non-threatening, soft, gentle and enjoyable. The emphasis will be on experiential learning and discussion within an atmosphere of beauty and harmony. You are not going to have someone stand and lecture at you all day. Instead, the course will consist of a string of exercises that will be enjoyable, enlightening and comfortable. While ‘Tantra’ does explore lovemaking techniques, this course will only discuss these (if need be) and it is not the intention to have any sex type exercises at all. The emphasis is on the ability to recognize what love is, what your truth is and how to manifest this through a philosophical appreciation and awareness and use of mind and body energy; as well as a good understanding and ability to utilize the body’s energy circuits, joy buttons and other physical systems that enhance and optimize touch and intimacy, romance and passion.